These are just example of some of the services offered by Village Connections. This list is not all inclusive.
- Transportation: shopping, medical appointment, events
- Light yard work: gardening, snow/leaf removal
- Minor home maintenance: changing light bulbs, moving furniture
- Coordination with state/local provided services
- Technology assistance
- Keeping "in touch" - friendly visits or phone calls to keep members connected
Referred Service Providers:
Looking for a service provider but aren't sure where to turn? Look to the Village for experience and expertise! Many Village members and volunteers have lived in the area for decades, and have a vast knowledge of the best companies and individuals around, from roofing and plumbers to home health care agencies and medical professionals.
Village Connections plans 2-3 social outings and events per month. Below are some examples of our past programs.
- Coffee meet-ups
- Group meals at local restaurants
- Outings to theater and dance performances
- Wellness clinics
- Sporting events